MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

ESIA and Mining License, page-126

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Everyone should just relax!!!

Time will be the ultimate judge... in few months when the mining licence is granted, then and only then will we know what MNS is really worth. I speculate it will be a massive increase in share price.

In the event an increase doesn't occur.... what hope do other graphite juniors have? None.

MNS has the largest most in demand graphite flakes in the world with a 180,000 tonne a year offtake agreements.
    MNS has finance ready to go when mining licence is granted.
    MNS has has an amazing management team that is honest and very well experienced.
    MNS has ticked all the right boxes.
    Fundamentally MNS meets all the criteria for a successful Junior company!

So anybody holding graphite shares in any other junior company(SYR, TON, LMB, KNL etc.) better have their fingers crossed that MNS appreciates in price over the next few months...If MNS with best graphite flakes in the world doesn't appreciate in price ALL other graphite juniors will be unviable... and the graphite sector as whole will be in tatters!

So rather than down ramp each others graphite stock lets all hope that the graphite industry as whole picks up in price!

I would much rather like to see some constructive comments that actually highlight the positives and negatives of investing in the graphite sector rather than this constant down ramping!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.