ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

esio on the move, page-25

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Esi have been put in a position by the DPI that communication is kept to a minimum through this ALDP process. ESI has constantly stated that they believe Monash will come good on the CSI and also the CDP funding which is the bigger picture. As with any speculative stock 1 must decide the risk versus reward scenario playing out. I see the main risks more so with the ALDP process then Monash. For ESI to make the ALDP shortlist it means they have put in a successful Expression of Interest in the ALDP process. This application would have shown funding to come from sources that include Monash, Kcoal and possibly other sources as they announced that other Asian entities they were in talks with may contribute similar stakes to Kcoal. That application got them to the shortlist so it now comes down to the success of that submission that ESI were invited to submit as a response to the Request for Proposal for funding grants via the ALDP. This is where the risk versus reward plays out. Surely to put in a successful expression of interest to get to the shortlist ESI would have had to have had an application that set out all the funding they were getting from Monash and the likes. I don't think the Government are that stupid to put ESI on the shortlist and through to the end game to request for proposal if Monash and the other backers like kcoal that would be part of the CDP funding were not the real deal. Surely the government has double and triple checked monash and the likes before ESI were put successfully through to the shortlist. This risk versus reward scenario is playing out behind closed doors at the DPI with not 1 leak by the looks of it from there or the companies involved. Guess that end decision by the DPI will make or break holders or non holders.

The success or not of the DPI's decision will be where rewards are made or hesitation to buy at these prices will be looked back upon with immense pain. If ESI are successful then getting CDP funding will be a much easier task. Are Monash playing the same game as the hesitant non holders here awaiting the ALDP decision. The question is if ESI get a significant ALDP grant how many others will be interested in backing ESI. Could ESI offer oppie holders incentives to convert early and bank 20 million $ via this rout and hold a larger stake in the CDP. Many doors may open if is ESI are successful with the ALDP.

Yes i agree many companies communication to holders over the past few years is becoming appalling but ESI are at this moment in time bound by the ALDP process with the DPI putting major clamps on what can and cant be said. I believe ESI is going quietly about its business of trying to successfully gain a slice of the ALDP pie which in turn will be the major turning point in this companies future. Yes i along with probably every holder out there and ESI themselves have been frustrated with the way Monash has played out more so in the CSI funding rather then the CDP project and funding. As ESI has though continuously said the delays stem from Monash being part of a larger package of funding for the CDP. Time will tell but risk versus reward here in terms of the ALDP decision just around the corner puts this as 1 of the best speculative plays in the small cap game at the moment. Good luck either way with ones decision with being in or out at this point in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.