ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Tradezy i cant see a government grant to the tune of a pool of...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Tradezy i cant see a government grant to the tune of a pool of 90 million $ being thrown up and the shortlisted applicants not needing to provide who will be funding the CDP beyond the governments input. There would have to be some form of check done on the applicants form of own funding for CDP. If all applicants who made the short list did not have private funding pretty much sorted to a point of certainty then i dont believe teh government would say yea heres 20 mill no problems. I believe the DPI would need some form of knowledge of who is putting up the CDP funds and to what amount. There is no way this whole process is just a yea i want a slice of the pie so give it to us and then we hope to get funding. So if ESI put Burt and Ernie of sesame street on their submission the DPI would say great you have funding and we will give you 25 million $$ and now get your own funding. This would have to be somewhat looked into by the DPI and checked if the applicants have the backing to be able to come through with the project. Otherwise this whole process could be jeopardised if the applicants funding besides the government backing is not checked and in place to a degree. Yes it is paid in arrears but the government doesn't hand out 90 mill without the contenders being serious and having that put on their application. 1 of the requirements of the suppliants was to display they had private funding in place. I am sure then that this would be looked into as part of the successful applicants. If not then the whole process would be at risk of failure for all involved including the government. This is my take anyway but we all have differing opinions out there. Good luck either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.