ECT 33.3% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Was thinking about this last comment of yours this evening....

1. 172 Posts.
    Was thinking about this last comment of yours this evening. "Small holders squeezed out yet again."

I have no doubt that in most companies on asx there are games and manipulations or call them strategies if you like.
    In the case of ESI, this company has been around for some time now and there are some serious big shareholders with capacity to do such things ....however, everyone has the ultimate goal to make money and before they are too old or deceased. IF this was the case with us, I would hazard a guess that with the last 6 months of low prices and with the trading of options at next to nothing, anyone wanting to accumulate more at cheap prices, could have successfully done so by now. I also guess that they too by now would like to see return on their investment and I am no expert but believe it would not be prudent to just keep a SP down too long, it may come back to bite you. The deal with India + any deals in Aus combined would obviously create a huge opportunity (perhaps the best) to rerate this company and assuming the big boys have now got their fill, why would they not use this perfect opportunity to multiply there fortunes. You have got me thinking from their perspective and I believe when the India deal gets signed, we will see fireworks.
    We just need the India deal signed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.951K 577.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 18210219 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12880227 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.