FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

Why would Mandarin being a bigot or racist just because he...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Why would Mandarin being a bigot or racist just because he mentions a colour? Gone are the days when you can speak your mind without feeling compelled to self-censure.

What about BEE? Black empowerment... any less racist a label by your standards Plucky? Just happens to work in favour of the 'oppressed' so no one blinks.

You cannot invest in South Africa and pretend that these sort of existing tensions don't form part of the risk dynamics. I bet most here would silently think that the BEE policy is a lot of rubbish but seeing it is not in vogue to say so, and seeing it might, maybe just allow shareholders to make some money, they are happy not to make a fuss about it.

I do think Mandarin stated out loud what some others have thought but dare not to state publicly.

Using the race card to shut someone down in discussion or debate is a bit distasteful.

Hope FSE goes well holders.. I'll be keeping a close eye on the fantastic news that Misfits claims is supposed to be around the corner.. I'll get on after the fact if I think it is a real sizzler.

Kind regards,

Clowntrader

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.