FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

Misfits, how on earth would you know wether I speak for myself...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Misfits, how on earth would you know wether I speak for myself only?? I personally have met scores of south african migrants in WA whose reason for migration alone testifies to the fact that I don't speak for myself.

Move with the times?? If lies and pretentiousness are the new morality of this age, I don't wish to make it my own.

As far as good announcements being just around the corner, I won't call you a liar.. it could very well be. But I will remind you that since 2007 you have made many posts that berated other posters as fools for suggesting little will happen in the coming months. The track record of your past claims do not bolster your credibility, yet this time could be different.. let bygones be bygones.

Ok so Pitman was out by one year.. 2014 instead of 2015.. seven years from 2007 instead of eight years.. it still begs the question, who in retrospect would put money into a speccy in the hope of getting their money back after seven years?? Seven years of missed opportunities elsewhere even if it does eventually provide a profit.

I admire your optimism and I hope you make a killer profit.

Kind regards,

CT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.