FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

Misfits,I held a massive amount of this stock for nearly four...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Misfits,

I held a massive amount of this stock for nearly four years and I have read every FSE/CME post on HC during that period. If that disqualifies me from reminding HC readers of your past posts then I am curious who would be better qualified?

I am suddenly not allowed to post because I don't currently hold.. wow!... am I allowed to buy FSE again?!?!? Seems I might have to buy a license off you first..

Also it may be wise to stop hounding people about research; I did my research and got most of mine out above 5 cents. You are still holding at sub 1 cents. When it shoots past five cents you can poke fun at my lack of research.

In the meantime I will continue to watch FSE to wherever it ends. After all the stress it gave me in the past years, it is a relief to sit on the sidelines and watch it. If it makes a miraculous turn around, I can still get back in and buy more share than what I had before with less money.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Regards CT

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.