FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

Thanks AJLD,It is tempting to jump in again at this level...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Thanks AJLD,

It is tempting to jump in again at this level because the market cap is very small, especially considering the potential of this one. Don't have free capital till after March so if it leaves with out me so be it.

FSE used to have a massive insider run leading up to announcements (which usually prompted heavy selling on the fact). Insider info may have cried wolf too many times and people may be wary now in case it isn't what they hoped for or in case TT dumps a bucketload onto the next attempted leg up.

But at some point, if FSE cracks the whip on both the business end and the ground work end, TT will have to pause his selling lest he give something away for far cheaper than what it is worth. Just waiting for a little more 'fog' to clear away on this one.

I can see the blue sky potential, but its the fog clouds/unknown variables that hold me back.. there is a good chance there is blue sky behind them but I don't want to crash into any African mountains that might be hidden behind the fog.

I still am, and will continue to watch this closely. Traditionally, after flattening out for a while, FSE will usually re bounce for a couple days. I don't often do short term trades but at these levels it should be easy to scalp a quick 30% when buyers jump onto a credible sounding rumour; in at <.9 and out at 1.2cents..

MHL was a downward spiralling stock (dead now) and the whole way down it had times that you could pick the flat spots and catch a fake rally.

Kind regards,

CT

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.