RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

I must admit the RES board seems to generate more discussion...

1. 1,113 Posts.
    I must admit the RES board seems to generate more discussion than FSE and i guess that this is why I share with this forum.

i regard both FSE and RES as being very much in the same boat as regards projects development and selling coal. the management styles are miles apart but the goals are very similar.

FSE is closer to Transnet rail system by 20 or 30km, so a slight cost advantage there (capex and opex) however the 10 yera lifespan is for the Transnet system to be upgraded to take 20 plus million tons per annum as opposed to the current 1.5 Mtons pa , as of now. this involves the electrifcation and partial doubling of 120km from ellisras to thabazimbi. then the clearing of bottlenecks, OR, a new line from west of pretoria to Witbank, a distance of close to 180 km. Not "piffling" distances even by Aussie Rules?

For coal to move to RBCT from GG traction used is diesel, 3300v dc electric and 25 Kva AC. this is obviously a SNAFU which wastes time and money and is to be resolved in the above work scope.

Hope thsi helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.