SRX 1.43% 17.8¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

I think it’s good that Oncologists are sceptical and SIR-Spheres...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I think it’s good that Oncologists are sceptical and SIR-Spheres are not proven beyond a doubt yet. But the bottom line for me is: If I had cancer of the liver of any form – there is no way in this world I would not have the spheres as soon as possible. Doesn’t impact the first line systemic treatment has acceptable side effects and has a statistical 8 month benefit in the organ most likely to kill first. Hey it may be only a small chance but a 3 fold increase of complete response also gives the ultimate hope. I’m generally a sceptic too but I certainly wouldn’t die waiting for the OS data just in case it doesn’t pan out, scepticism would have to step aside for pragmatism in this case. I know the benefits of the Spheres from researching as an investor, but the data is becoming more and more compelling and wide spread. Anybody with an interest in their disease and an internet connection should easily find the data and broadening anecdotal evidence and be asking questions of their oncologists even if the oncologist doesn’t bring it up. So how sceptical are these Oncologists? Enough to discourage their patients away from Spheres? None could possibly be sceptical enough to divert me.

SRX has always said take up is going to be more like turning on a tap then flicking a switch and I see it turning out exactly like that. Suspect the tap is cranking open as we ponder – looking forward to the next few dose sale figures to see if my expectations are correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.8¢
Change
0.003(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $75.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.8¢ 17.8¢ 17.5¢ $9.047K 50.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7293686 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1399496 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.