NOX 9.52% 11.5¢ noxopharm limited

harvett Have you no compassion? Is this just all about power for...

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    harvett

Have you no compassion? Is this just all about power for you?

My wife's father was diagnosed with cancer and was buried exactly six weeks from the determination that the cause of his ill-health was in fact melanoma that then led to brain cancer. Her family adored their dad. He was provided with no options other than palliative care.

The year was 1985.

I'll keep this as short as I can.

Rightly or wrongly, because they knew he had only a few weeks left - maybe even as little as two weeks - they actually never let on. It was a tough call but he was never properly informed about his prognosis. Morrie was a big man and he lived the best part of the last week of his life on ever increasing doses of morphine. His family never left him alone around the clock in the Port Macquarie private hospital following his admission.

Their mum dies three years ago having never looked at another man again. .They were the epitome of true love.

Thirty three years later, my wife still has issues with that time. They made choices that no family should ever have felt compelled to make about a loved one.

Today's news means that at the very least, families of those seriously ill patients in Georgia will be unlikely to bear the same pain, what ifs and regrets that still haunt my wife and her brothers to this day. At the very, very least, NOX 66 has bought them some think time.

Cancer remedies are not always necessarily just about data. NOX 66 has bought some families in Georgia with something that is truly extremely valuable during some terribly difficult circumstances.

NOX 66 plus low dose carboplatin may not save the lives of the patients on the trial. But it will liberate immediate family from the guilt that could otherwise threaten to torment them for for a long, long time to come.

I read what RBx had to say and I listened intently to Dr Kelly's interview. I am delighted with today's news.

You think what you like - I could care less. But If nothing else, Dr Kelly and the Noxopharm team have achieved something, the value of which can not be underestimated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $33.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.0¢ 11.0¢ $559.0K 4.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6612 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 99714 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.