ESN 0.00% 1.6¢ entellect limited

esn & mkb - a comparative analysis, page-99

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    BMcN,

Thanks for your post and insight into the CN. I will have a look properly tonight and respond tomorrow.

However, would like to respond to geffa9 first…

"Trust me its a dog" - Luck no one trusted you at .001! Any quantifiable info to back up your "dog" claim. I think the "trust" issue speaks for itself.

"Too many shares on issue, hardly any money in the kitty" - why does it matter if there are too many shares on issues. I know 100 companies that have been reborn with B's of shares on issue. If the business model works (and at this tags I have no reason to believe it won't) then the path way forward would include cleaning up the register and recapitalising. I am sure they have more important strategic plans in the shorter term - like selling to the PTA and others and creating revenue.

The company raised money in Oct and the option call gives them ability to double that based on a revenue hurdle. Are you all over the Convertible details?

I've got a stock with a mc less than the cash in the bank with no debt and in ground value of 1 billion and is classed as a dog. So must be one too!

I am not sure how to even respond to such a comment. I think the 9 is your IQ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.