HDR hardman resources limited

Anyone have a "feel" for what to expect from Espadon? Is it do...

1. 16,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    Anyone have a "feel" for what to expect from Espadon? Is it do you think a purely scientific well to see what's west of Tiof and to help decide on relinquishments? Espadon has been described as a moderate risk well .. and in fact it seems that it is one of the lower risk wells in the portfolio. But what we don't know is why?? From what little information we have is it fair to assume that CSEMI was used? The evidence being that it was used over selected prospects and Espadon is in deep water where it is effective, and Espadon has been described confidently as having shallow gas (how else would they know that?). Given that Merou failed last year and it was in a similar location (south-west of Tiof and Espadon is north west) .. you would think that they must have information to suggest its worth another go in the same general area .. wouldn't you?

My "feeling" is that we will be disappointed with a duster given the above .. but that the JV will get answers to a number of questions regardless .... I'd rather the answer was oil oil oil!! LOL

What's everyone's "feel" for wher the share price might go short-term on a duster or a gusher?? Any fall I reckon will be short-term only (could hit $2.10 the bounce??) but I reckon the upside is significant as everyone rushes in.

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.