ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

esplanade versus pier

1. 299 Posts.
    Terry,

You canned me several months ago about making derogatory comments about your cousin who had previously owned the Esplanade Hotel in Port Hedland.

Your cousin purchased the Esplanade Hotel in Port Hedland for around $950,000.
    My father owned the Pier Hotel during this period (100 metres from his hotel).
    Seveal years later the hotel shut its doors under your cousins management and was sold by the receiver/administator for around $545,000 to $565,000.

In the period that your cousin operated the hotel on an absentee basis ( he had a manager operating the hotel)
    he severely criticised my father/shafted him over the running of the Pier, who personally ran the Pier and was working 18 - 20 hours per day.

Thats why i was critical of your cousin.

In any event the Pier has been recently been sold by my father for many more multiples than the receiver sold your brother/cousins hotel for, 100 metres down the road from my fathers hotel.

Perhaps your brother/cousin should focus on running his own operation in the future, rather than severely running down his opposition, who through their good managenment have caused your brother/cousin to close his business.

Enough said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.