OPM optum health limited

share consolidation farce..a story.. hey Jack,just saw your post...

1. 194 Posts.
    share consolidation farce..a story.. hey Jack,

just saw your post mate and didint even see the news regarding the AGM. I am sure in an earlier post i mentioned they would do a consolidation before they raise more equity. i am no genius, just following the trail of crap left behind by the directors.

A warning to all shareholders and potential shareholders. Captain Starlight Nominees is a company associated with Findlays stockbrokers. Captain Starlight is receiving a heap of shares (already own plnety too). To be fair I would classify Findlays as the broker of last resort. They are involved with a heap of 2-bit stocks (I wish this thing traded at 2cents!) and they will probably ramp the hell out of OPM before selling it down to their clients and wathcing it get whittled away. If anyone can see broker-share data , search for Findlays and net buys/sells over the last few years on this stock. I am sure it will show an interesting pattern.

Bored yet..there's more..

Changing the name to Ansearch Ltd is not a bad idea, i just hope they checked that this name has not already been registered like the last time they tried to change the company name...goons!

Next...

There is likely a case to be made that shareholders who invested in the company following the release of various monthly cash flow statements could have a section52 Trade Practices Act case for misleading and deceptive conduct. If the SGW case gets over the line, then think about this...

The Board of OPM has at various times icnluded sales of water machines in their cash flows which have been released to the market around the middle of the month. Given that there were no contracts ever in place it was EXTREMELY unlikely they where going to get the contract signed AND the money in the bank by the end of the relevant month. Therefore they sold lies to the public. I cant be bothered but if someone has the time to take this further I have no doubt there is a case to answer in court. The man behind all this, Mr Peter Jermyn now wants you to re-elect him 'cos he has done sucha good job. I say vote him off, keep Glenn Ridge, Terry Griggs and the Ellison bloke (who lives off his reputation rather than his deeds, see he brilliant contribution to MUL).

OK, enough said and I look forward to any comments. Chimi, if you still read these posts, you own enough of the options to probably vote the thing down mate.

If anyone wants to bet against these shares going from say 2 cents (post-consolidation) to less than 1 cent by March next year, let me know :).

Sadly, this company sucks.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.