MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Esports News/Discussion, page-15

1. jok
    603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Not my area of expertise but this partnership shouldn't affect re-listing timeline. It's not an RTE asset acquisition.

I'm amazed on the quality of partners & personnel GXR/RTE are attracting to date. Going to be interesting who they attract as major sponsors. An organisation with a huge audience will attract heavyweight sponsors.
    Just need to look at Faze (McDonalds), Team Liquid (Marvel, Alienware), TSM (FTX) etc..

Esports main sources of revenues are sponsorships, publisher fees, advertising, media rights & merchandise/tickets sales.

We've got all areas covered.

OkLetsPlay is also another area of monetisation. This is an advanced platform with real money gaming capabilities can service both online casual gaming tournaments & esports on console,pc & mobile.

We got music covered too with Megastar which also play a big part in the 360 ecosystem. If you look at esports live venue events, music/dance performers are part of the show.
    This is going to be a beast of a company once it relist. Hopefully, relisting is not too far away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.