MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

That is another big partnership by GXR. First was with La Liga...

1. jok
    603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151

That is another big partnership by GXR.
    First was with La Liga now with Brand Dubai the creative arm of the Dubai Government Media Office.
    As written on previous articles; Dubai plans to be the regional centre for esports & aims to be the global capital of the electronic gaming sector.
    I believe it's starting to unfold right before us. The best part, GXR is leading the way in making it happen.

I shared this article previously. I think its worth a read as it gives visions of the future.
    https://www.tellerreport.com/news/2020-03-06---x-stadium-makes-dubai-the-global-capital-of-electronic-games-.SJfh2L8gSI.html

Some interesting points:
    "Theproject includes organizing international championships bearing the name Dubai, and attracting global interest, while activating the electronic games sector, and benefiting from its contribution as an additional input to the knowledge economy and media industry.The project will provide a gathering of e-sports activities in the region and around the world, as it will be a starting point for making Dubai a regional center for e-sports."

"The innovative project provides an opportunity to take advantage of the potential of the sector at the local, regional and global levels, and contribute to providing new tributaries that support the growth of Dubai's creativity-based economy, andthe creationof many new jobs, stimulating growth in relevant markets and sectors, particularly the tourism sector, as well asempowering young peopleFrom shaping the future of an industry that is closely related to them

Last edited by jok: 31/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.