MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Zoey Ng Joins Galaxy Racer As Regional Marketing Manager,...

1. jok
    603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151

Zoey Ng Joins Galaxy Racer As Regional Marketing Manager, SEA
    https://europeangaming.eu/portal/latest-news/2021/09/22/100259/zoey-ng-joins-galaxy-racer-as-regional-marketing-manager-sea/

"Ng previously handled the social media presence across Yahoo Esports Southeast Asia & FSL, Southeast Asia’s premier women gaming circuit. She executed the marketing activations over various PC & mobile esports titles for FSL."

"Mitch Esguerra, Southeast Asian Operations CEO of Galaxy Racer commented, “As the rising content powerhouse in the region, Galaxy Racer equally places efforts on getting the best internal talents in the field, Zoey, and her work are some of the most notable marketing initiatives I’ve seen, her skillset combined with her natural creativity will definitely add value to what Galaxy Racer brings towards the communities we’re present in now and in the near future. With Zoey’s marketing leadership in the region, the esports and gaming community of Southeast Asia can expect a lot of great things from Galaxy Racer in the coming months.”

Allan Phang, CMO of Galaxy Racer commented, “Zoey brings along a wealth of marketing experience to the esports community, which we recognize and value her talent. I’ve personally seen her marketing activations and she’s definitely the best of the best in the esports industry. As Galaxy Racer pushes forward with our aggressive expansion plans, having a regional leader to spearhead our marketing activations across the group is imperative. We look forward to having Zoey onboard with us. Welcome to our galaxy!”

Zoey Ng, Regional Marketing Manager, Southeast Asia of Galaxy Racer commented, “Allan and Mitch gave me a great overview of Galaxy Racer’s strategic goals and direction and it certainly aligns with my career aspirations as well as areas of interest. Previously being in the news and media for esports, I am impressed on how fast the organisation has expanded into Southeast Asia in the last quarter – results do speak for itself! I’m more than excited to embark on this new journey to bring Galaxy Racer to greater heights through strategic marketing initiatives across Southeast Asia. With the recent merger with Team Nigma for our competitive esports division, Nigma Galaxy, I am confident to share that there’s more to come, so watch out for us!”

Full article on link above

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.