MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

I know we don't discuss Megastar much but the whole Megastar...

1. jok
    603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    I know we don't discuss Megastar much but the whole Megastar concept is still very much alive. The opportunity is just as big.
    As per last announcement on 30/07 - Quarterly Activities

The way I understand this announcement is that Recast will be the new Megastar (ie...Megastar will be added to Recast).
    As I highlighted in purple "sports" is part of the competitions on the Megastar/Recast platform. So I would say Megastar Cricket is still very much alive & maybe plus other sports.
    At the end of the day it's a talent competition platform so not really limited to any genre. (imo)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3568/3568768-7dfe1b035e55b3633f49e3d553186e01.jpg

Also, I've noticed on GXR social media the past several months they've been posting 2 Arab musicians that's been signed by GXR Records.
    I wonder if they'll utilise GXR Records to signing up winners from Megastar comps?

Egyptian-German Hip-Hop Artist Khalid Gad Drops His First Single’s Music Video | Egyptian Streets
    "To date, Gad has built a solid reputation for himself in the Egyptian music and art scene, with multiple live performances and event appearances. Known for his creative covers and motivational tracks, the fast-rising artist is currently gearing up to release his debut album with GXR Records, including eight singles and eight music videos."

Noel Kharman Live in Jordan – The Fashion With Style
    "Noel’s recent affiliation with GXR records is expected to elevate her reach and promote her exquisite talent further by introducing new collaborations and producing next-level music that the region can relate to and that would realize Noel’s full potential."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.