ESR 0.00% 0.5¢ estrella resources limited

ESR Chart, page-87

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Well everyone hope you've had a great weekend. wanted to mention a few reflections and a few bits of info you may want to look into with all that happening at this current stage. We speculated alot on where this can go and ill make a few points related to what ive seen.

My thoughts and a catch up on whats happened:
    -Esr before the annoucements was a severely undervalued market Cap for a company hitting nickel sulphides in its previous drills hovering around the 10mil mark.
    -The announcement we've seen has resulted in a rerate plus some based on current market conditions such as nickel demand plus increase in price.
    -This particular discovery has resulted in alot of comparisons to Sirius resources in relation to Nova and Bollinger. we all know what happened there and ill continue to let my winners run.
    -Is it a pump and dump? No its a signifcant discovery which in turn has grabbed the attention of the market and share price appreciation has occured. Pump and dumps run on speculation or rumour and plenty exist in this market. We have nickel, its being graded we have a potential large resources its being discovered alot of people are willing to take the gamble at these prices now to reap the benefits of what to come.
    -The volume of the past week has resulted in the turnover of more then the active shares in ESR. Thats huge it means plenty more people are newer to ESR and will continue to see growth on there investments however they invest. it also means plenty will hold longer lengths, prepare to see less selling this week and more demand as result of the change of hands.
    - The 10cent psychological hurdle. Honestly i dont usually watch my stock. i couldn't take my eyes off what i call the first mexican standoff on thursday and then the bull charge on friday. it surprised me, thought it would take a couple weeks to get past that one but here we are. what charge. the spanish would be proud!

The right time, right place, right moment.
    -If your not update to date on the talks of Telsa nickel demand, BHP in talks with tesla, joint ventures occurring with the big miners, The current nickel price and world bank future predictions of price. I suggest having a look into it. IMO its a strong future.

I also suggest you look into the management team at ESR just to give you an idea at the experience displayed and even some big names classed as smart money who have been there before. This is one of my core criterea's before investing.

Looking forward to the months ahead and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.796M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.5K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4337694 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 8740941 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.