ESR 0.00% 1.4¢ estrella resources limited

Esr discussion, page-5

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I will always congratulate someone on there investment. However with so many comments that come on here after a large rise in a day and the shorting that occurs, i feel i need emphasise what can really happen within stock when the conditions are ripe and talk about true potential when it comes to nickel mining through history. This maybe seen as a ramp which is fine but understanding the true extent of your investment is important.

"Sirius Resources sparked “The Great Nickel Rush” in WA’s Fraser Range when it hit not one, but two mammoth Nickel Deposits, resulting in its share price rocketing from 5c to $5 in matter of months.That’s a 100-bagger. Not surprisingly, no less than twenty explorers are frantically jostling to make the next monster nickel discovery in the region. And we think we’ve found the most promising one of them all... This tiny nickel explorer controls almost TRIPLE the landholding in the Fraser Range than that of the big kahuna, Sirius. We are talking over 3,500km 2 . They have pulled off a major upset by leaping to the front of the Fraser Range pack – the tenements they have acquired come with expensive PRE-COLLECTED high res data. Just in case you have been living under a rock for the last 12 months, here is what happened with Sirius (ASX:SIR): This chart shows Sirius plodding along at 5c – then with two huge nickel discoveries, first Nova, then Bollinger, it became a 100 bagger, creating fortunes for those who bought in on the ground floor."

In no way am i suggesting that this will happen however these are the benefits of holding more then a day or 30 minutes and its the reason why i hold long term on my investments and hunt for not only a 4 bagger but when playing with pennies go for the 10, 20, and would love to one day hit 100

The current conditions
    -Nickel demand is growing, and currently on an upward trend in commodities. Have a look at some historical charts and you only need to what can happen around 2008 its impressive. Demand is currently beginning to outstrip supply.

-Although majority of nickel is used in stainless steel. the battery market i do believe has a strong future and nickel demand will continue to grow. Although we in Australia are starting a focus on a gas lead covid recovery plenty of other countries are looking to renewables. all these factor will change over time but nickel appears to remain strong.

-Almost the entire capital base moved through the market in 2 days. As pointed out in the "today" forum. there was some crazy accumulation at 6c yesterday. deduce your own thoughts from here.

-Chris Daws quote " there is no way in the world we have hit the best part it, that would be unreasonable to think" " we've either hit the toenail or toe".

Final words for the day
    People will want to shake you out, and it gets tempting to take the X4 investment but its easier to hold spend time with family, get more things done in your personal life. you might be glued to watching your shares and get worried when its not moving or downtrending. dont worry about it youll eventually make more money waiting then stressing about it daily.

a stronger held share goes up faster when demand kicks in. what your holding is valuable and the stronger holder a group of investors are the more value they will receive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.