ESR 0.00% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

Hey matebit unfair to put us in the same boat with a pissing...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Hey mate

bit unfair to put us in the same boat with a pissing comp. yeah I’ve flamed him and for good reason. Not many other are condoning his behaviour on these forums.
    he’s the kind of person on here that buys the top and ramps up to attempt to get out. Just remember a few things before you put us in the same boat.

i haven't
    - claimed this will be a Disallowed from 15c
    - called everyone a fool who disagreed
    - talked about other stocks constantly on the forum about how I’ve found the bottom
    - tick tick tick
    - given financial advice to people
    - told everyone to sell if they have a bearish view.
    - continually said I’m gonna top up here when it appears the sp will stagnate or fall for a short while.

I’ve given some views on nickel price short term and that’s what started this entire show.

id rather have a forum where views are accepted from both sides bearish bullish and unsure than the mess this has become.

a couple other things for people reading. Psychologically it can be easy to fall into a trap where obsession with share prices daily movements affects your point of view. I’ve personally found it now easier to just read the announcements rather then letting this crazy market affect my thinking of value. Currently we have a lot of negativity or stupidity to be read on this forum and HC in general. But there is some expertise lurking that could possibly be learnt from. So if someone who does come along that seems to have a clue instead of everyone thinking they know everything about ESR maybe ask a question and from the answers research and develop some critical thinking techniques. the hyperbole will come back again and these forums will get worse especially if everyone just attacks one another. Not one other stock I post on has this level of irrelevant posts.

im sure a few regulars will attack this but for now I’ll keep my distance at least from the Esr forum considering old mate is here:

GL everyone. Take it easy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $25.56K 6.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6340813 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6082749 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.