ESR 0.00% 1.4¢ estrella resources limited

yes son and that's all we can domarket cap at 70 mil so no...

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    yes son and that's all we can do

market cap at 70 mil so no risk from here
    the amount of small caps at 70 mil that have no drilling etc is mind blowing

this etc cash world has now gone into small caps

so that's retail

retail trying to turn 5 k into 200

the 85 percent retail who loose will find a new round of traders to join that list because they can't all be 70 mil cap and work

and I'll be honest this could be one of them . we just don't know .

cant lie son I love the story so far but to avoid the 85 percent you have to always be ready to bail out .

there are a few stocks that go sideways for 15 years on here with cult following

that's not me

esr end of 2020 became new company with this mine so it's move forward or get out .

March April May we will know a lot more

stoner now in and good trader so he would of done research I got him to stick at adn then he doubled down on sor but I know he would still need to like story to get in

to be fair he told me Po3 at 50 cents and told me to dump at 6 bucks so it's not all one way Po3 1.30 today so he knows his stuff .

this is the hard part of spec getting off the floor with posters just wishing for zero so they are not the only ones at zero

need it about 500 mil cap before the bottom feeders move on

adn sor it was identical that's why I just don't care you will never fully win they just open new acc
    Last edited by Mandalorian: 28/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.