ESR 0.00% 0.5¢ estrella resources limited

ESR - what is the story behind rise and fall, page-5

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I strongly think that Chris ruined it for us around the time of the SP spike. At the conferences he was going to he was saying that "he was very confident that a major hit was coming very soon" (remember him saying 30-40m of massive sulphide). And I think that then got a lot of buyers in hearing that, and hence became what the market was expecting. So when we only hit 5m or whatever, the market was just not happy enough with that and dumped it.

Also think that the initial climb was purely based off hype and people saw the potential for this project so jumped on. But as people got impatient and saw that this wasn't going the way they wanted and that it was going to take time to produce a model for further drilling to prove that this thing is an economical source, impatient sellers sold off and now we are at where we are today.

I think the current price (sub 5c) is a bargain tho, as even tho I don't know much about Regal, I just can't see them putting in a multi-million dollar "punt" on this thing at 5c. and see that they are very confident that the stock price will shoot above 5c eventually.

anyway goodluck to holders, I'm just fingers crossed and praying that this phase 4 has some good hits and with these shallower holes shows a massive desposit which is sourcing T5 and is economical of mining, as that's what the model suggests phase 4 should find.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.796M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 5837694 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 908263 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.