AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

esra ogru background

1. 2,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    There is nothing in this CEO background to suggest any detailed accounting knowledge or interest.I will be personally surprised if this woman has anything to do with any accounting fraudulent matters.The alledged problems look more like the work of a senior accounting person.Most frauds of this type require constant attendance at the office[no annual leave etc] to fob of accounting queries/phone calls on a daily basis.This CEO is just away too often to fit my fraudster criteria..Just my opinion

Dr. Esra Ogru, BSc, Ph.D., is Joint Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director of Phosphagenics Ltd. She was on the Company Board since October 11, 2005. She was Joint Chief Executive Officer of the Company since May 2010. Dr. Ogru is responsible for the management of the operations in Australia and internationally. She achieves this through leadership of a team of experienced pharmaceutical scientists and chemists and strategic collaborations. In this role, Dr. Ogru has developed commercial opportunities for both the Company nutraceutical division and pharmaceutical technologies, such as transdermal drug delivery and drug enhancement platforms for cancer, heart disease and chronic pain management

Esra Ogru Education
    Ogru has many years experience in both the academic and commercial aspects of the industry and has publications in peerreviewed journals. Prior to joining Phosphagenics in 2001, Dr. Ogru carried out research on obesity and diabetes. Additionally, she has considerable experience in the management and coordination of preclinical and clinical development of pharmaceutical products. She holds a Doctorate in Philosophy in Biochemistry from Monash University.
    Kens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $11.50K 4.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 101422109 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20872825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.