AVE 0.00% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

esra ogru background, page-24

1. 5,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    A final comment re the Australian reference to the peptides (probably minute quantities) in a rub on cream compared to Essendon ingesting peptides that induce Human Growth Hormone production. What the F***! Seems like a very long bow to draw and muckraking. Does anyone have any comments re this?

I sure do... First of all, POH has removed AOD9604 from the formulation of the Body Shaper, a fact totally neglected by the author of this screed. Second of all, AOD9604 does not ever, EVER induce human growth hormone production. I don't know if this is your misunderstanding or theirs, but a misunderstanding it is, for sure. AOD9604 does not even stimulate the production of Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1), let alone HGH itself.

There is literally NO benefit to athletes resulting from ingestion or injection of AOD9604 except perhaps accelerated recovery from muscle or cartilage injury. it certainly will not enhance athletic performance.

Comparing a non-existent (at the present time) ingredient in a cellulite cream that was formulated in such a way that the AOD9604 never went systemic, with black-market injections for whatever purpose is irresponsible and demonstrates the abysmal level of research that went into this article.

Frankly, I give the article minimal credibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.