AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

esragate, page-20

1. 5,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17810
    Frustration levels are extremely high with the Market & with what has happened here with POH.

I do understand and I do empathise with that Dtermin8n. I don’t believe it’s just frustration though, it’s what happens when you feel your trust has been let down or taken advantage of, be it by markets, companies or individuals. This is actually the reason I posted It’s a Matter of Trust this week. It included the following comment

Reactions can include shock, disbelief, denial, numbness, grief, anger, outrage, humiliation, rumination, self-doubt, sadness, substance abuse, need to blame, need to understand what happened, desire for revenge and hyper-vigilance leading to permanent mistrust (cynicism). Some of these described reactions are likely to be familiar.

I was attempting to bring people’s attention to the types of emotions that can be expected in such situations, to make people aware of their own emotions and to realize they are not Robinson Crusoe if feeling this way. I am not necessarily recommending or condoning these emotions – just pointing out that they will occur (and often overlap) to varying degrees in different people at different times. That post also was not intended to criticize or humiliate - it was posted in a supportive spirit.

Here’s hoping for better times in both the market and POH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $17 5.798K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 95690716 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59980558 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.