AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

esragate, page-26

1. 5,322 Posts.
    Ferdie while I sympathise with you not wishing to answer the phone , ( im in the same boat with family & friends) POH IS A VICTIM. It was not the architect of this mess.

I believe your anger should target the ex-CEO which according to last weeks newspaper report was directly responsible for the invoicing irregularities ( ie she dunnit) - and possibly the Co Auditors who are paid a ton of money to look after our accounts. If the CEO has in fact personally missappropriated POH funds, she would be well positioned to hide the deception from Harry, the board and other senior managers. She afterall would be signing off on accounts. The Board would not suspect its own Captains Pic and Market Darling of misdeeds when everything seemed in order and travelling to plan.

I think Esra's nice little scam may have gone undetected but for her appointment of new staff ,Anna as the new CFO earlier this year and more recently Sally as COO. I suspect these new kids on the block were her undoing, as the inv irregularities seem to have been discovered soon after their arrival. Just my opinion....but Im trying to make sense of this debacle to get some closure and refocus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $11.50K 4.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 101422109 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20872825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.