AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Ferdie my view is Harry and the board have been conned by a...

1. 5,322 Posts.
    Ferdie my view is Harry and the board have been conned by a master thief with a PHd. Esra's appointment was not made or indeed sanctioned by the current board. Her recruitment from Metabolic predates most members of the current board, the decision to groom her for joint CEO was Harry's. and Harry must be gutted by this. As for his move to New York - Harry believed he would be of best use to poh based in the USA leading negotiations with prospective partners rather than heading the day to day in Melb. That is as a corp lawyer where he shines- making deals and its where he needs to get back to imho- so Id imagine we will be looking for a new CEO as soon as the investigation is complete. As for a new CEO- It needs to be a big name with an outstanding track record to settle investors and fill the vacuum left by Dr Ogru. POH also needs to pay him/ her a handsome package to recruit and retain serious talent. Im with GC - as upsetting as this business has been - it will be forgotten as soon as POH is making news for its clinical/ commercial progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.