AVE 0.00% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

esragate, page-39

1. 5,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    KC-

Prima Facie: [Latin, On the first appearance.] A fact presumed to be true unless it is disproved.

In common parlance the term prima facie is used to describe the apparent nature of something upon initial observation. In legal practice the term generally is used to describe two things: the presentation of sufficient evidence by a civil claimant to support the legal claim (a prima facie case), or a piece of evidence itself (prima facie evidence). (online legal dictionary)

Just to be sure, prima facie as used legally, indicates evidence that without disproof, would stand as unchallenged, definitive proof. Prima facie evidence serves to shift the burden of proof to the accused.

But, prima facie evidence is not tested evidence. In this case, prima facie evidence could mean nothing more than Esra's signature on a document, one of hundreds signed in the course of a week.

I'm reserving my judgement until ALL the facts are known. Still, there is no doubt in my mind that whatever the complete facts show, Esra cannot and will not remain at POH. The well has been well and truly salted at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 24963227 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 32141413 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.