AVE 0.00% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

esra's shares sold at 10c?, page-69

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Harry's been up to Asia turps, and believe me he knows the message loud and clear. I get the feeling his modus operandi will be to under promise and over deliver - a nice change for us all.

Although Esragate is shocking I honestly believe that if Harry uses this mess as a catalyst to bring change to the board and attract the right CEO we may look back on this event as a lucky break that forced the company to focus and mature far faster than it otherwise may have.

A major focus needs to be made to reassure the investor community and pharma that despite our public face being fraudelent our science is not - amongst the large shareholders this is a given but it is fair that others not so well versed need reassurance. This needent slow down any current project it just means we need to concurrently please playez (publish) while planning/completing the trials.

This is not a time for the company to make sweeping promises and impulse changes - done right as I said this period can be a positive - done wrong and despite our science being great - no one will ever take any notice of it.

Harry is starting well - it will be an interesting couple of months to see how his vision is implemented - it wont be until then that the market will have sufficent information to vote whether he got it right or not. Any trades we see before then are just small guys throwing in the towel - those that matter are happy to wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.