ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Hi AllRecent forecast by Benchmark Mineral showing their demand...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Hi All

Recent forecast by Benchmark Mineral showing their demand and supply forcaste
    Deficit Deficit Deficit!

I have sneakily added ESS supply to the Highly probable supply 25/26 ?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4491/4491697-0d6793db0a8b6e0d2f27488b299c6d82.jpg

I don't know how but the market rates us as possible or even not mining our deposit.
    Management need to keep ticking boxes, de-risking the project and showing the market ESS are a serious force in the supply side of this most valuable metal.

The race is on for downstream Chem converters/EV makers to gain market share- its a war - survival of the smartest, those with the smarts have secured Li supplies. Li and battery metals are the key!

Developers which ESS soon to be IMO, are at the right place at the right time where continual unprecedented demand is set to keep prices high, We now enters a golden (white) era where, Chem converters/ EV makers have become desperate in the hope they can securing enough Li in the race to stay alive and transform from ICE to EV and or gain market share.

The White goldrush is on! We have it and we WILL MINE it and we will make us great profits!

Good luck all - has the worm turned in the Sector ? Its only a matter of time.
    Exciting 6 months ahead for ESS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.