ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

ESS Weekly Report, page-58

1. 4,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3749

Weekly Review Li Stocks - 20th May 2022

Here is the weekly review figures and charts that I do every week. It is useful only for those interested in trading or those who hold multiple shares and based on performance would like to keep re-balancing as we go. I do hold a number of Li stocks and like to trade. This is the reason I include a number of Li Stocks in my analysis.

Please note:
    This is no reflection of all AU Li stocks as I have only included those that I am interested. In my list are shares that I hold, held before or planning to buy in near future. Since this is my list, I may have missed some good stocks. The averages are simple averages and not weighted averages. So the average don't reflect AU Li average. This is just for my tracking and analysis.

This week I have not added any new stocks
    . So my list has 31 Lithium stocks.

Please note that all my analysis are from a trading perspective looking at short-term view.
    This week I have reverted back to my Diary - predictions, my holdings, my plans for the week. Caution around Diary - This is just my opinion/plan. Probability wise one person can be wrong many times, even all the time, so please use information accordingly. So for those who like leisurely reading, enjoy.

Something to keep in mind this week:

• Medium term, stocks are in decline though we saw some reversal this week
    • This is the first week after a long time we are not in red. After having drops of 6%, 12% and now 13% - this week we gained 10% - yes there was a gain
    • Many stocks have lost 30-60% from their highs, average decline is now 42%
    • For the year now, average gain is now 51%, up from 36% last week
    • Any special event/incident/catalyst can completely change the trading pattern - something to keep in mind
    • Markets are still volatile and bears have not given hope. Individual risk appetite and expectation should drive trading. I am hoping for a recovery, may be sluggish in beginning
    • There are some signs of decoupling from general market, but in steep decline I feel it won't hold - it may be good for small general market declines
    Something Positive:
    • First weekly rise after a long time
    • Friday week before, I had said it looks like a reversal. A lucky call there, as this week, most stocks stayed ahead of that Friday's price
    • Expectation is that we should be ahead by end of week from where we are now - I said the same last week and somehow it came right
    • In my Diary, there are no decline predictions, don't want to go there - but you never know
    Here is the Figures for the Week:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4364/4364754-e6681a6868e3d3266bb7aab4e1ace99e.jpg.
    DIARY - Here are the predictions and my personal plan for the week.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4364/4364757-a3558d18e6567b1ac1f6048a92637822.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.