ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Weekly Review Li Stocks - 27th May 2022Here is the weekly review...

1. 4,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3755

Weekly Review Li Stocks - 27th May 2022

Here is the weekly review figures and charts that I do every week. It is useful only for those interested in trading or those who hold multiple shares and based on performance would like to keep re-balancing as we go. I do hold a number of Li stocks and like to trade. This is the reason I include a number of Li Stocks in my analysis.

Please note:
    This is no reflection of all AU Li stocks as I have only included those that I am interested. In my list are shares that I hold, held before or planning to buy in near future. Since this is my list, I may have missed some good stocks. The averages are simple averages and not weighted averages. So the average don't reflect AU Li average. This is just for my tracking and analysis.

This week I have added 11 new stocks to my list
    . So my list now has 43 Lithium stocks.
    The new Li stocks I have added this week are:

1. ALY
    2. AS2
    3. ASN
    4. JRL
    5. MMG
    6. NVA
    7. PAM
    8. RDT
    9. TYX
    10. VUL
    11. WML
    12. XTC

Please note that all my analysis are from a trading perspective looking at short-term view.
    I have also included my Diary - predictions, my holdings, my plans for the week. Caution around Diary - This is just my opinion/plan. Probability wise one person can be wrong many times, even all the time, so please use information accordingly. So for those who like leisurely reading, enjoy.

Something to keep in mind this week:

• Stocks are in constant decline after reaching new highs in April
    • After dropping for 3 weeks, last week we had modest gain of 11%. This week we are again on decline, losing 3%
    • Many stocks have lost 40-50% from their recent highs. Its also true for US stocks. Many stocks have to rise around 50% from here to recent highs
    • For the year now, average gain is 41%
    • Any special event/incident/catalyst can completely change the trading pattern - something to keep in mind
    • Markets are still volatile. Individual risk appetite and expectation should drive trading.
    • There are some signs of decoupling from general market, but in steep decline I feel it won't hold - it may be good for small general market declines
    • My Diary - for many stocks I have retained the comments from last week. Most stocks did not move, some have started moving. Did small reshuffles of my stocks, sold some weak and moved it to others
    • I have included 12 new stocks, looking to buy a few of them in a week or so
    Something Positive:
    • Although we had slight decline this week, DOW has done 6 days of green
    • From Friday intra-day, to end of Friday, DOW has gained 10%. If that is not enough to give confidence, I am not sure what will. Do punters want another 10%?
    • The market is sitting on a threshold. This is our best chance in nearly 2 months to make good gains this week.
    • If for some reason stocks don't move this week or general market goes back to falling, I fear we will lose another few weeks. Reason being, it is very evident that it takes a while for confidence to come back.
    • In most cases when recovery starts, stocks with bigger market caps start making recovery faster than small-mid caps. So initial if big stocks are moving, sentiment is changing, other stocks will follow soon
    • If last week sentiment was low, bear/recession was predominant, suddenly I feel, even if bulls are not predominant, but at least equal now. Very good signs and opportunity
    • DOW is closed on Monday, so ASX has 2 days of free will to play. Lets hope we see a good bounce
    • For those who believe in recovery and a good bounce, time to load up on your favourite stocks. On average stocks may do a 30-50% rise in initial phase if we have a good recovery
    Here is the Figures for the Week:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4383/4383182-58f0e3734b704f647110848d92f4bac6.jpg.
    DIARY - Here are the predictions and my personal plan for the week.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4383/4383184-1c5fbb20b0ce1dba354169a0181ed9fc.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.