QBE 0.30% $16.39 qbe insurance group limited

essay: a riddle wrapped inside an enigma, page-33

1. 581 Posts.
    morning all, Zzup, Camden55 (see digits following my name everyone: possible proof of extra sensory proliferation...)

Now! Cameron mein Freund... Others say of me "er ist der Mann, der immer draussen vor der Tuer steht". l embrace my weakness. l am a messenger of peace, and as such l am the son of (any) God...

Now! Smile and good luck and lets get giggly pundits cause l used to sense a reprieve in the air... but now l fear it is sensing me. Run Run Run my bulls, there are the red flags.

Now! Cameron l know you are shy and can hardly string too words together you semi illiterate Godsend but fear not cause carin and sharin and intuitive goodness nourishes my compounds bulls fela l tell ya and lm intuitin it ya way ok

Now! My mate Tucholsky said "Only a dead fish swims with the stream"

Really really think about it cause l did and dont understand what it means.

Now! To your manifest Cam. l can never do you justice nor your posts. Its OK. Its my purpose. Its why lm here. Excuse the brevity. Your post and content deserves addressing.

Accept your lack of Know re Tech Trad with apologies and a new understanding that the world does not revolve around me and Tech Anal. New found respect for Fundamentalistsw and their extensive knowl. Always disliked them and their trade cause l was scared and felt inferior and that l wouldnt understand it and that it would be beyond me. You have planted the seed of thought in my mind that will change that. Every thing has within it the seed of its own destruction. You are welcome to be mine Cam.

Car load of men sounds interesting. Keep em on hold for when we need to deploy em.

Renko and keno... yes. Its like titilating an ocelote. You just have to oscillate its tt alot... :-)

Now Cam my ewiger Lebensstudent... 20y in the market? Now l am really humbled. l am wearing clothes and they are made from gold and silk and they are magnificent so keep it down mate ya killin me

Yr WES post being read today

Return envy now makes sense and is locked in. Well taken and thanks. l have it and l am going to get rid of it. ps U.S markets as one of the greatest examples of return envy? In that if they get it, we want it and in fact expect it)

l agree its not about being the best. l think it is about being your best, ie the best that you cabe. Yesterday l lost alot on BHP and QBE outs after ok av price buy ins. But my capital is preserved to fight on today. l banked a small profit yesterday and that will have to be ok. (To jump back in to QBE and BHP quickly on market open or not is the question now... slowly weakening and think l might providing they dont spike too hard).

Hate to admit it Cam but on second thoughts l love it when the market dives cause lm a bottom picking knife catcher from way back and l either try to pick bottoms, or l add to already cheap positions... know l shouldnt, but it does seem to be where l am inclined...

Love your anathema like, sanctimonious sermonising Sir, and appreciate the time you take to share and your generous spirit. Medicine a strong anti biotic for bronchial throat infection... Had a hairie yesterday and have that funny look about me now! Enjoy Crane. Dont stick your neck out!

So gather around and smile every one cause carin and sharin is livin man and l love my life and offer you and you all

my regards
    :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.