ECL 4.81% $3.27 excelsior capital ltd

estimate a small loss for the half year, page-4

1. 1,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    GPASAS

I have to agree with you, the board is being conservative with there forecast. Exluding all the one offs in last years accounts the projection for the balance of year assumes that

1.the electrical business doesnt keep up the momentum it has
    2. the impact of supply issues on 4WD that hurt the first half will continue into the second half and the investment in the US will continue to bleed at an alarming rate

As for Danny being released, he has either stepped away from CMI though he has not resigned or the case against him is weak. If his envolvement is week then I am worried that the rest of Trojan's case is also tenuous. It doesn't fill me with confidence now. My belief would be that Danny was the mastermind behind the actions of everyone ensuring that their was sufficient confusion so that the finger could not be pointed to anyone specifically.

The stakes are getting higher though with Trojan having to 1. Put up a $600k bond and agree to not selling its A Class shares in CMI. I suspect that is the directors and associates trying to up the anti so that Troy backs off.

Can't wait to the 19th March!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
0.150(4.81%)
Mkt cap ! $94.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.26 $3.27 $3.26 $515 158

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5625 $3.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.25 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.