TEX 0.00% 8.0¢ target energy limited

estimate for tex's coming 1/4rly report @ eom

1. 8,606 Posts.
    At the end of this month we will be receiving our last quarters financial and activity reports.

I am estimating an average forecast of 1 - 1.5 cent per share as our Earnings.
    I expect a forecast of approx 1.2million - 1.8million in Sales revenue per annum, a, increase in the last quarter.

I expect to see average Sales per day of approximately 100-150 Barrels of Oil Equivalent per day as a minimum....and approx 200BOOEpd as a maximum.

And staying rough with the clacs, i expect to see revenue in excess of $280,000minimum and $380,000max - if we are in for a surprise.

I also expect to hear more on Reserves and the potential for more drilling around some already lucratvie prospects.

Thems me thoughts...I've spent almost the whole day valueing them and spoke with the company a few times along the way. (The operator can speak a little fast considering her accent, for anyone who wants to call in the future).

I feel the company is valued wrongly and should be over ten cents when the penny drops with investors who see figures i expect to be coming in the next 2 weeks.

Cheers

Lautrec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.