TEX 0.00% 8.0¢ target energy limited

estimate for tex's coming 1/4rly report @ eom, page-20

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Sydney6791,

Re: "As for the oncoming quarterly report, we should see revenue increase,cash flow positive, this will push the SP toward 10c".

I cant argue with it going to ten cents, that would be a suitable correction.
    But you think we wil be cash positive huh?
    Thats fair enough. I hope you are right and at this point i dont know enough about our activites/costings to be able to calculate it. I can only calculate our Sales Revenue at this point and acknowledge previous 1/4 expenses, while thinking of the coming table of expenses for these wells we are actively bringing online.

Re: "They already knew the flow rate for some extent, otherwise they shouldnot waste money on the pipes".

I called the company the other day about several aspects of the company, including fracture stimulation techniques that already work on the same formations in the immediate area and i formed the idea that a gentle frack was in order, indicating the same as your own idea - that they knew something about the flows to go ahead and prepare to tie it into market before fracture stimulation even took place.
    As i understand it, the other targets at the well site can always utilise that same infrastructure when their turn comes.

Cheers

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.