TEX 0.00% 8.0¢ target energy limited

estimate for tex's coming 1/4rly report @ eom, page-27

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Seboya,

Exactly. Its impossible not to create debri - "skin" when drilling. And as you say, fraccing - while used for greater purposes - pierces the skin from drilling and any other weaknesses, as it is fired, like a gun/detonated with great force, enough to permeate fractures in the sandstone or bypass it in favour of opening up a fault, which the pipeline then feeds off.

StarkInc,

Huuuuuge Question, that again i can only share my opinion on.

Is anything going up?
    You tell me when you have found some logic - the ASX is not behaving in line its own health, it is behaving in line with other countries illnesses as we rely on them for final exchange rates/commodity prices etc.
    When the AUDollar hits 85 cents, then it will hit home that our profits have increased accordingly - in AUD conversion.

Strange redistribution of investment wealth is occuring, in line with the Global recovery - ransPacific passage dominating TransAtlantic - Chinas tip toeing - USAs yielding to the world trade needs and transatlantic passages are commanding tarrif negotiations - emerging markets such as fuel/electricty are also receiving more attentino than topics like TEX in the StockBroker/Intsitutional world and foreign trade negotiators/deals will never have worked so hard as what they will for the next 10yrs, while all this stuff unfolds.

And Australian commodity companies - Australia for that matter - has little pull in the matter.
    Until we break free from the USA, as are other countries/continents, only then will our commodities bee seen for in their own light. For now, the commodity prices overrule everything, but our turn is coming...wait for the dollar to fall and wait for the 1/4rly reports.
    Then people will see why we invested - based on future equilibriums that will play into TEXs hands.
    And of course it only works if we have a commodity, which we do and which is selling.

Cheers

PS: take note of this criminal result and how a profit may annoy people who have suffered at the hands of the global meltdown only to see the creators of the mess SOAR in wealth off the back of it, without paying anything back to the people who made them a success..
    - Goldman Sachs posted a 5 billion dollar 1/4rly profit today and they sunk $6.

Now that is an example of investor psychology undergoing a moral renaissance.

L

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.