SFZ 0.00% 0.2¢ south american ferro metals limited

...sighAnyway, reading through the Alto Report was pleasing and...

1. 5,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ...sigh

Anyway, reading through the Alto Report was pleasing and rather conservative in their projections, except I'd also deduct a further $12million from their gross profit figure of $24 million pa to account for ongoing capital costs as flagged in the SFZ prospectus. So, I'm inclined to think SFZ can run at ~$12million profit per year minus royalty and tax expenses. Which fully diluted would earn them ~3cps, I'm comfortable at the moment looking for an entry at around 20-25cents per share.

So Hotfire, how's the cash operating costs for OGC travelling? has it reached a $1000/oz yet?

And how's that earnings target of 49.5 cents per share looking?
    Correct me if I'm wrong but OGC became 100% unhedged on April the 1st; and posted earnings of 3c ps for the 2nd quarter and 6c ps for the third quarter at a production rate of 300ktpa... lucky the gold price started to run in April, otherwise we might just have seen -ve earnings results for the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

posted on 24/3/2010 when the aud gold price was 1200/oz (now at 1400/oz)
    "still have a target of $3.96, based on current AUD$, unhedged price of Gold and 300koz pa.
    EPS of $0.495
    PE of 8
    = $3.96"

The OGC share price may have hit your target, but don't confuse lady luck for investing acumen.

And looking back at my records I got on board OGC at 59c :P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.