SFZ 0.00% 0.2¢ south american ferro metals limited

estimated 5million tonnes by 2012, page-27

1. 5,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    A pleasure to be jousting with an old warrior.

My average OGC price was much higher, bought 'em all the way up to $1.60, with the bigger trades going through at $1.2 and $1.4, still it was a nice get. I only turned negative on the stock when the share price outran the results coming in through the quarterlies. Sometimes the bulls just get a firm lock and take the stock for a ride - despite what the fundamentals of the company might say.

Didn't mean to imply that their had been dodgy deals or bad smells emanating between RVE and SAFM holdings - just that RVE overcompensated SAFM holdings with SFZ stock. To me, that's just cause for a little bit of concern. We know RVE management overpriced the deal otherwise the Baker Steel resource fund (as pointed out by Magix) wouldn't of shown the paper gain they did for November. Another way of looking at it, SFZ prospectus buyers paid 36c ps for a total 42million shares, SAFM holdings received 84million shares for an implied 24c ps. Naturally, the SFZ shares on issue now will be attracted to trade towards the median point which comes in at 28cents per SFZ share. I'd also bet my bottom dollar that the current selling is coming from the SAFM holdings owners.

If I gave a rats arrse about in situ value per ton of ore in the ground... then I'd be putting the house up for sale to buy into CTO.

As lady luck would have it, the letters S-F-Z came up on my stock picking dartboard; on a second stock price dartboard the number 20 came up - which I took to mean buy SFZ at 20cents. Otherwise, I've got no clue about stocks and investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.