RHK 2.44% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

estimates, page-30

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    william shan shan and others -no relation of warren buffet however wish i could practice his main philosophy. buy low sell high or never fall in love with what one makes thier money from .most people get few opportities or are in the right place at the right time in life . fms has been steering us in the eyes for 18mths. as a very good prospect to beat the bank and my advice is hold -but-[it has been a great trading stock for some ]if any holders get shaky sell a few -cut your exposure or sell enough to run free . big kev has for quite a while been telling us on -brr.-the possible extensive haemitite deposit dont fotget fms sold next door to fmg and still has the diamonds if any which fmg has to find for the [uncover ]they lie under the ore. my main and significant concern is our close or sister co. mxr which i have been critical of regularly on the mxr thead .basically fms dosnt need a rope round its neck [mxr]and sooner we will be asked for more dallars to fund this and that -big kev is good at hype .we have a phophate deposit at jones town and the surface of tenement in the philba has only been scratched .long haul for me -biggest fear taken out which can only happen if we all take a small fish -this big one has only been born cheers w.t.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $158.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 79.5¢ $982 1.232K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 7600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.