NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Geospud,The NSAI estimations were based on 2 gas beds and old 2D...

1. 971 Posts.
    Geospud,

The NSAI estimations were based on 2 gas beds and old 2D data. Essentially these estimates are somewhat redundant now as the spud identified 4 gas beds and has had the advantage of exceptional quality 3D data. This will be given to say NSAI along with the current findings for NSAI to enter into their model and then we will have a more accurate and updated estimate. I suspect that the high case is some way past 13.9Tcf now based on this alone.
    At this stage it is more than reasonable to assume that 2 beds versus 4 beds actual with an interval of 150 meters will give us a larger estimate and increase the s/h value substantially.
    I was told by NEN that the CO2 was low to moderate and quite manageable and again this is significant. Also lead 5 is holding 2-4Tcf and is completly de-risked. Now if the field extends to lead 5 you have got yourself a monster of a find and that is not to say we have something small if it does not.
    Be assured this is a company changer for NEN and they will be gobbled up by ENI I expect. ENI having the same capitalisation as BHP don't take partners,, why because they are so big they don't have to.
    Come on Monday I say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.