JAT 5.11% 65.0¢ jatcorp limited

What we know so far this FY: 1. The directors have performance...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    What we know so far this FY:

1. The directors have performance shares payable once JAT reaches $80m consolidated revenue in a FY.
    2. In the first Q, JAT had revenue of $12.732m with a net profit of $1.059m (8.3%).
    3. If they are to reach the performance share threshold this FY, JAT will need to achieve an average of $22.4m sales each Q over the next 3 Qs.
    4. Applying the net profit percentage of JAT's first Q of 8.3%, that's a net profit of $1.85m per Q and $6.64m over the FY.
    5. The directors recently dipped in for more shares @5c showing that they are confident in the trajectory of the company.

I expect this quarter to be around the $15 - 18m revenue, $1.5m net profit mark. Anything above these figures would be a bonus. The company is still building and has not yet fully realized the value of our production facility (Lactoferrin lines).

I wouldn't be shocked if the performance shares were not realized this FY but instead were realized in the 20-21 FY where the $80m threshold would be blown out of the park.

Big potential requires BIGGER patience.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.