ESUPER CBA accelerator account

1. 6,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    From March 2022 Commsec will not data feed The Accelerator account to Esuper . Esuper is now proposing to use Esuper trading platform via CMC markets and with an ANZ V2 account. Is any one in the same boat as myself and/or are you confidentially using CMC and ANZ .
    I could use Commsec without the discounted trade rates via an ANZ V2 account it seems..I daresay there will be a mass exodus from Commsec

We are writing to let you know that the Commonwealth Bank of Australia("CommBank") Accelerator Cash Account (ACA) will be removed from sale and will nolonger be accepting additional or new account applications effective from30 June 2021.The ACA product is also changing to be a "Client Self-Service - Cash account" fromMarch 2022 onwards.What does this mean for you?We want to reassure you that your current ACA account(s) remains open and willcontinue to operate as they do today, through CommBank channels such as; NetBank,the CommBank app, a CommBank branch and phone banking. If you do not haveNetBank access, you can register online, call 13 22 21 or visit a CommBank branch.Please also be aware that we will no longer accept new applications for further ACA'safter 16 June 2021.With the planned ACA changes, from March 2022, the existing agreement betweenESUPERFUND PTY LTD. and us will come to an end. At that point, ESUPERFUNDPTY LTD. will no longer have access to your ACA information. We hope this gives yousufficient notice and causes minimal inconvenience.We're here to helpWe appreciate this announcement may cause disruption and inconvenience for you.We will keep you informed on any further updates or actions required towards the endof this calendar year. Should you have any questions or concerns about this change,please contact our Adviser Services team on 13 15 20 between 8:30am and 6:00pm(AEST), Monday to Friday.Yours sincerely,Nikki GrahamGeneral ManagerSampleProduct & Risk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.