I googled this to see if anyone else was having issues/...

1. 1,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I googled this to see if anyone else was having issues/ contemplating the move and didn't really find anything, then this thread randomly popped up for me and I'm on HC all the time! DOH!

I was really annoyed by this as the CBA cash and Commsec setup was perfect for me and so so easy to manage.

In the end, I did the swap, was quite annoying as my wife had changed her name to my last name, so had to get everything certified again and sent in, also filling out the forms was difficult and I am very very lucky I bought a Printer/Scanner 2 months ago. After that, we then had trouble with commsec, had to fill out their forms to change my Wife's name and then RE-process the change over all over again with them to have the shares moved by HIN.

BUT so far, while the ANZ app is lame and the ANZ customer service is from 1995, eBroking seem ok customer service wise, the actual EBROKING portal is very easy to use and a lot better for me accessibility wise than Commsec. Way more options and easier to get around. So that is a definite plus. Also their current promotion has been great as they process the transaction fees for my trades before 7pm the night I make them. Which is nifty.

But I miss just logging into my CBA app and checking my balance live

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.