ESUPER CBA accelerator account, page-13

1. 828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I have just decided to change over to eBroking and ANZ V2+ bank account, but I have some queries and hope that some experience users can answer my queries on the operations of the ANZ account.  Back in 2011, since our fund has 2 members consisting of husband and wife, our ANZ V2+ bank account was given with 2 Customer Registration Number (CRNs).  Only one CRN was activated/registered with password and I had no problems using the account for a few years until it was changed over to Commsec with its netbank account.  My queries are as follows.

1) For the current ANZ V2+ bank account operations, do I need to activate/register my other CRN in order to do my bank transactions like transferring of my own and my wife’s annual pension withdrawals?   Will the other CRN get prompted to login for authorisation like the current netbank security requirement?

2) If the answer to the above question is NO, and I decide to have one CRN remains unactivated/unregistered, can I mix bank transactions like transferring of my own and my wife’s annual pension withdrawals without confusing the eSuperfund annual checklist process?  What I am trying to ask is “Does husband needs to log in using his CRN and not his wife CRN to transfer his pension to his external bank account so the transaction is correctly coded in the annual checklist process?”

3) We only have one mobile phone since I don’t like using mobile phone.  Can both CRNs share the same ANZ Shield app on the same mobile phone?  This is the same as some user who has only one mobile phone and has more than one accounts with ANZ bank and he/she needs ANZ Shield for all the accounts.

4) Any problems using ANZ Shield app on iPhone? There are a lot of unhappy users with locked Android phones if the app was not closed.  See https://play.google.com/store/apps/...mp;hl=en_AU&gl=US&showAllReviews=true

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.