Hi Hlingh,I have to tell you that I am still confused without...

1. 5,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hi Hlingh,

I have to tell you that I am still confused without knowing if your problem is a specific procedural problem with the V2 account (both to sign), in which case you should ring ANZ or one involving the operation of your fund (record keeping).

"What I am trying to ask is “Does husband needs to log in using his CRN and not his wife CRN to transfer his pension to his external bank account so the transaction is correctly coded in the annual checklist process"

To my understanding the CRN is used by the bank to identify and authorize a person to access a specific account and to create a log of that at the bank, to which I doubt you would have access during the normal course of doing your banking.

Now, as far the auditor is concerned what I presume he or she will be asking for is the bank statements of those related to the fund and maybe those in respect of your own account, if he does not trust you very much and is very zealous. But in this regard, as far as I know, the solution seems to be extremely easy: just write "pension payment to Hlingh" in the field for the reference number when taking the money out.

https://www.beyondbank.com.au/need-help/what-are-description-and-reference-fields-on-mobile-banking.html

Cheers

Infose

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.