ESUPER CBA accelerator account, page-25

1. 2,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Hi all. It appears to be more confusing than I orginally expected in transfering the share holdings to eBroking. I hope someone who have been through this can give me some answers.

1. eBroking issued an off market transfer form for me to transfer my holdings from Commsec to eBroking. It appears one transfer form can only accommodate a single stock, as the stock ticker needs to be specified in the form. Did you guys transfer a single stock of multiple purchased batches of shares in a single form?
    2. The transfer form has a Date of Purchase field. Does that mean even though this is a transfer, it still triggers share disposal and purchase on the transfer date? If so, it will trigger profit/loss realisation and CGT in this financial year tax return out of my plan.
    3. Because the transfer form does not have fields for original purchase dates of shares, I assume eBroking will not carry over such initial purchase dates information, right?
    4. And if point 3 is true, how will the correct purchase dates be tracked? Does eSuperFund have separate book keeping to keep these records and smart enough to identify the sale of shares in the future from their records? I think eBroking will only have correct purchase dates for new purchases via their platform in this context.
    5. The transfer form does not have fields to record brokerages. This is also confusing to me and does eSuperFund keep track of brokerage as tracking the purchase dates I assumed in point 4?

I will ask both eBroking and eSuperfund these questions. But I am not sure they can provide straight forward answers to me (sometime they just run me to "asking your accountant"), so I hope to see some clarification from successful transited fellow clients.

Thanks in advance.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.