ESUPER CBA accelerator account, page-17

1. 2 Posts.
    Hi

I am also with Esuperfund and am just going through this process. Throwing this out there for anyone going through or about to go through the process - any advice of course most welcome.
    I have had an issue with the process which i am not happy about.
    EBROKING have determined to create a different broking account name for my SMSF than is listed by Commsec and Esuperfund. Their rationale in doing this was that it was too long and there is a limited amount of characters supported and it was exceeded (I suspect the character support issue given is due to a database design limitation versus anything else).
    Transferring shares from one broker to another requires exact names on accounts. EBROKING told me they cannot make the account name the same at their end and to contact Commsec to ask them to facilitate this even though i knew and told them they would not. I contacted Commsec and they have told me they cannot do this and the only way to transfer my holdings is by an off market transfer - 35 holdings individually transferred and each incurring a $54 fee.
    I have put this onus back onto EBROKING and am currently awaiting a response. I have also copied Esuperfund so they have a record of this but to date i have received no acknowledgment from them and in fact have received 3 emails today telling me the next steps to transfer to the ANZ bank account and closure of the CBA account etc.
    I can
    1. Continue trading on Commsec with the ANZ account but the trading fees are much higher and i will lose out financially
    2. Can spend $1890 and countless hours doing an off market transfer and i cannot bring myself to contemplate this
    3. Move to a new service provider than Esuperfund and maintain the same broker and bank account - Any suggestions of good alternate providers?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.